Olab offers a complete range of components for refrigeration systems, which includes:
Compatible with HCFC-HFC-HFO-HC refrigerants
Compatible with natural gases R744 - R290
- Normally open and normally closed solenoid valves with direct actuation and piston servo operated
- Normally closed semi-professional solenoid valves not inspectable
- Solenoid and electronic expansion valves
- Liquid and humidity indicators
- Check valves
- Ball valves
- Safety valves
- Changeover / taps for tanks and split air conditioners
- Solenoid valves for small systems
- UNF, SAE and NPT threaded fittings
- Charge fittings and mechanisms
- Filters and oil separators
HIGHER ADDED VALUE = BETTER RELATIVE MARGIN
- Solenoid valves at 150 bars
- Check valves at 120 bars
- 60/150 bar manifolds
- 150 bar hi-Quality fast system stainless steel pipe fittings
A simple and effective equation that characterizes our production, both standard and customized.
Our goal has always been to guarantee maximum application performance by ensuring cost savings.
This is a fundamental need, which today characterizes the operating mode common denominator to each company that approaches its business, finalizing the entire process to the highest revenue.
Our entire range of solenoid valves is equipped with accessories for fixing and with connectors in accordance with DIN 46350 / A and ATEX regulations.
IP 67 certified class H coils, available separately.
ODF & SAE CONNECTIONS
Complete range of refrigeration components.
Patented connection for copper pipe with AST coupling system (Anti - Extraction - Pipe)
REFRIGERANTS: R744 – HC
Range of threaded fittings and high-pressure charging connections with a quick and effective assembly system thanks to the perfect seal of the gasket.
Refrigerants: R744 – HC
Components for dehydration and mechanical filtration of the refrigerant and for oil separation